Christmas wishes for friends shouldn’t be an option for but rather a necessity in this season. There are so many merry Christmas texts and wishes you’d probably send to your loved one.
This is seasons is a season of joy and celebration. Celebrations will be going on in this season all over the world. And subsequently, some Christmas cards are on the table, stamps and envelopes are ready.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Happy New Month From Benson Chidiebere – You Wouldn’t Miss This
Furthermore, the only thing that’s left is just to add a nice Christmas Wishes For Friends and a great Happy New Year Message.
There is no need to deliberate on this very issue. In addition to this, I’ve come to understand that so many persons find it very difficult to get best messages and Christmas Wishes For Friends.
Also, if you want to send some Christmas Wishes For Friends and some new year wishes, be still for that’s what we are going to be sharing here.
Christmas Wishes For Friends
1. Mr. and Mrs. Benson say thank you for giving them the opportunity to spend this Christmas with someone special… You!
2. What better way to spend the holidays than dancing with the snowflakes! May you have a wonderful Christmas in the snow
3. What do you and Rudolph the red nosed reindeer have in common? You both shine brightly during Christmas for those around you
4. Christmas shopping… they said it would be fun! They said I wouldn’t get trampled on! But hey what’s Christmas without all the crazies! Merry Christmas!
5. It is the season to be jolly until you hit the stores and that is when all chaos breaks loose!
6. May your Christmas be full of joy and happy children… of course, until the bill for the credit card arrives.
7. Don’t worry; the holiday season is almost over! Only 200 more cookies to bake and a turkey to baste! Keep Calm and Christmas on!
8. Wishing you hit the jackpot this year, that way we will both have a very merry Christmas. That we both deserve!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Places For Kids Near Me
9. Santa is in the hospital and the toy production has stopped… he almost died laughing when I told him you were good this year.
10. I told Santa that this year you were not that good… you were AMAZING! May you receive all you wish for this Christmas!
11. Learn to live harmoniously, both in song and interactions. Christmas is a time to cherish the friends you love, and the understanding between kindred souls.
12. Enjoy each sip of Christmas punch, each cookie cookie shaped like a tree, and each festive moment you share with family and friends.
13. Merry Christmas wishes can be said easily, but for each one meant, like the Grinch, your heart can grow. May your heart grow three sizes this Christmas.
14. May you always find yourself around the Christmas tree, singing carols with the best of friends.
15. Love your friends as your family, and they will become family you love. Merry Christmas!
16. May each phone call you make be a happy one, filled with Christmas tidings from past and present friends.
merry christmas wishes text
1. A Christmas candle is a lovely thing; It makes no noise at all but softly gives itself away; while quite unselfish, it grows small.
2. To a joyful present and a well-remembered past. Best wishes for Happy Holidays and a magnificent New Year.
3. A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm and we all go through it together. Let’s buckle up and enjoy the ride.
4. Christmas is a special time to enjoy with all your loved ones, spreading divinity and cheer around, Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
5. Christmas is about spending time with family and friends. It’s about creating happy memories that will last a lifetime. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
6. May this festive season sparkle and shine, may all of your wishes and dreams come true, and may you feel this happiness all year round. Merry Christmas!
7. May the closeness of friends, the comfort of home, and the unity of our nation, renew your spirits this festive season. Merry Christmas to your family.
8. ‘Tis the season to wish one another joy and love and peace. These are my wishes for you, Merry Christmas our dear friends, may you feel the love this special day.
9. You make the stars shine brighter and the winter days warmer just by being in my life. Merry Christmas to my favorite person in the world.
10. Celebrate the Wonder and the Joy of the Festive Season. Merry Christmas
11. This festive season is so much more than Christmas parties and gift giving. May your Christmas be filled with the true miracles and meaning of this beautiful time.
12. May this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright New Year. Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
13. May you feel all the love and joy I have for you throughout this festive season and all year round. Having you as my friend brings me great joy.
14. Best friends are to a friendship like Christmas is to the other celebrations: always on top. Have a merry one.
15. Christmas is really a time for families to unite. It is a time to share all the laughter and cheers. Without you, this family will not be called a family. You complete our lives. Merry Christmas . . . !!!
16. For your Christmas time, I wish you many blessings, much happiness, and even more love I am grateful for you and your thoughtfulness.
17. May your heart and home be filled with all of the joys the festive season brings. Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!
18. May your world be filled with warmth and good cheer this Holy season, and throughout the year.
19. During this festive season of giving, let us take time to slow down and enjoy the simple things. May this wonderful time of the year touch your heart in a special way. Wishing you much happiness not just today, but throughout the New Year.
20. May the joy and peace of Christmas be with you all through the Year. Wishing you a season of blessings from heaven above. Happy Christmas!!
21. Wish you a Merry Christmas and may this festival bring abundant joy and happiness in your life!
22. Warmest greetings of this festive season and best wishes for Happiness in the New Year
23. Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. May peace, love and prosperity follow you always
24. The true heart of Christmas is one of wonder and warmth. May any festive stress you feel fade away and be replaced with this. Merry Christmas!
25. I hope Santa is good to you this year because you only deserve the best. Merry Christmas from our family to yours.
26. Christmas is the time to touch every heart with love and care.
27. Christmas is the time to receive and send blessings. It is the time to breathe the magic in the air. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas.
28. May all the sweet magic of Christmas conspire to gladden your heart and fill every desire. Merry Christmas!
29. I’m wishing you all the blessings of a wonderful Christmastime and I hope you feel all the job this holiday season has to offer.
30. Beneath the hustle and bustle of the festive season, there is the true beauty of connecting with loved ones. May this beauty and joy lift you up during Christmas and the New Year!
31. Fill your heart with the warmth that is the closeness of your family, friends and loved ones this holiday season and forever.
32. Let the spirit of love gently fill our hearts and homes. In this loveliest of celebrations may you find many reasons for happiness.
33. There are some people who want to throw their arms around you simply because it is Christmas; there are other people who want to strangle you simply because it is Christmas. Which one are you?
34. Having you as my friend makes me feel as if it is Christmas every day. Merry Christmas to my dear friend, may this season be filled with joy and laughter for you and your family.
35. Christmas is the gentlest, loveliest festival of the revolving year — and yet, for all that, when it speaks, its voice has strong authority. ~W.J. Cameron
36. The one who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree. Celebrate the true meaning of Christmas and embrace the warmth of your closest ones. Merry Christmas
37. A silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love. A Merry Christmas to you and your whole family.
38. May your heart and home be filled with all of the joys the festive season brings. Here is a toast to a Merry Christmas and prosperous New Year!
39. May this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright New Year. Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
40. May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter and goodwill, And may the year ahead be full of contentment and joy.
41. On Christmas, there’s a reason to be happy and a reason to smile, and there’s a reason why I’m sending Christmas wishes your way. You’re it.
42. Wishing you a joyous Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year.
One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don’t clean it up too quickly. Savor and enjoy the moment. Merry Christmas!
43. The Gift of Christmas is a precious reminder that we are loved! I am so lucky to have someone I love so much at my side this festive season.
44. A little smile, a word of cheer a bit of love from someone near a little gift from one held dear, best wishes for the coming year.
45. May you have the spirit of Christmas which is Peace, the gladness of Christmas which is Hope, and the Heart of Christmas which is Love.
46. Christmas is not a time for celebration, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and kindness, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.
47. There is no greater gift this festive season than spending time with family all around the Christmas tree.
48. May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow. Wish you lots of love, joy, and happiness. MERRY CHRISTMAS
49. Christmas is a special time to enjoy with, All your loved ones, To spread the divinity and cheer around, Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
50. The gift of love. The gift of peace. The gift of happiness. May all these be yours at Christmas.